The Women's Health Center at Southwestern Medical Clinic, St. Joseph is committed to providing compassionate, high-quality care to our patients. Our practice is accepting new patients and we welcome the opportunity to serve you.
- Gynecologic and Well-women exams
- Bone health
- Breast cancer risk counseling
- Breast health
- Contraception management
- Depression management
- Hormone replacement therapy
- In-office procedures: colposcopies, endometrial biopsies, and mole removals
- Insulin resistant treatment
- Medical spa / skin care treatments: chemical peels, microdermabrasions, makeup consultations, skin care products
- Pap smears
- Pre and Post menopausal problems
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Treatment of menstrual disorders including non-invasive options
We also provide the following services:
- Skin Care/Medical Spa services are offered at our location.
- Laboratory Services are offered at our location.
- Care After Hours - A physician is on call seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Call your clinic's primary number and the answering service will take a message and contact the on-call physician.
- Medical Advice - The nursing staff is available to help with any medical need, test results, advice or concerns you may have.
- Medication Refills - Please allow 24 to 72 hours for your prescription to be processed at your pharmacy. Remember to have the following information listed below when you call us for a medication refill:
- Full name of the person taking the medication
- Birth date of the person taking the medication
- Complete medication name
- Medication dosage to be ordered and frequency
- Name of the pharmacy refilling the prescription
- Your telephone number
- Name and relationship of the person requesting the medication
We are happy to schedule an appointment for you. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in.
Find a MAP to our office.
Contact Information for Women's Health Center, St. Joseph: